My sister Maya, had the brilliant idea of a farmers market themed party for her daughters’ birthday so I built a farmers market stand for them. This was the first time we used PVC pipes and now I wonder why I shouldn’t create everything with PVC pipes. Anyway, so happy with the outcome because it was such a joy to see the kids going grocery shopping. So darn cute, makes me so deliriously happy inside. Happy birthday Eva and Harper, Auntie Mindy loves you!
These are the following materials you will need:
1. 6 PVC pipes, corner sockets to hold them in place (bought ours at Home Depot)
2. table to put the stand on
3. foam board and wrapping to make the awning (DollarTree)
4. velcro to keep the awning in place (DollarTree)
5. black cardboard paper for the sign (DollarTree)
6. tape or glue (DollarTree)
7. fake vines if you want to wrap the poles (DollarTree)
8. wooden crates (ours are big supermarket crates, but you can probably find people selling them in bulk on Craigslist)
Enjoy and as always be creative!